Happy hump day and last day of June! I need summer to slow down….it goes by way too fast for me.
Today I’m sharing the top 10 best sellers for June. I have all of these and love them (except the skort, it’s supposed to be delivered on Friday).
Top 10 Best Sellers for June
1. Warner’s Bra | I’ve been wearing this bra nonstop! It’s so comfortable!
2. Strapless Bra | These strapless bras have over 3,000 5-star ratings. I got the black, white, and nude set, and I think they will go perfectly under all of my summer dresses!
3. Hotel Pillows | These pillows have over 85,000 5-star ratings, so you know they must be good! I previously bought two for our camper, and now I want some for the beds in our house.
4. Crop Leggings| These buttery soft Lululemon dupes are comfortable, flattering, and affordable!
5. Crop Camisole | I wear these all the time with low v-neck tops or if the sleeves are oversized.
6. One-Piece Swimsuit | I wore this swimsuit on vacation. It fits great, and it’s not see-through.
7. Skort | I love wearing a skort, especially when we’re camping. I ordered this one, and it should be here on Friday.
8. Microfiber Washcloths | The best for washing your face. So plush and soft and great at removing makeup. I use these all the time.
10. Lounge Set |This comfy set from Amazon is affordable, coming in at under $25.
Did you grab any of these top bestsellers?
Beauty For the Heart~~Peace doesn’t come from finding a lake with no storms. It comes from having Jesus in the boat.
He got up, rebuked the wind, and said to the waves, “Quiet! Be still!” Then the wind died down and it was completely calm. Mark 4: 39
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.