Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links. It means if you purchase from these links I will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read my disclaimer for more info.
Finally, Halloween is here. The spookiest time of the year, get ready to try some easy DIY ideas with kids for Halloween party decoration.
Kids are really excited to decorate their room for Halloween. And this one is their favorites, yes I’m talking about balloons. You can even use them for birthday party decoration.
While scrolling through Pinterest, I found this interesting DIY Halloween balloon spider craft. This decoration is so simple that you can do it within 15 minutes.
This is one of the simple and easiest Halloween craft you can try with your kids, as they always have fun activities with balloons plus they can add their creative touch in it.
Add more colors of creativity to your Halloween decor with this cool spider ballon.
How to make the ballon spider?
In this spider craft, our basic plan is to tie two balloons forming a spider and hung them using a masking tape. With the help of crepe paper streamers we will make legs of spider.
Supplies you need
- 12 Inch black shiny latex balloon
- 5 Inch spider eye print balloon
- Black crepe paper streamers
- Eye and mouth sticker
- Masking tape
1. First, we blow up the large 12-inch balloon and small 5-inch balloon. Then tie both the balloons, forming the shape of a big black spider.
2. The small balloon already has big printed eyes in it, but if your balloon doesn’t have those big eyes then you can paste one of the sticker eyes and mouth have given in the link or you can simply hand draw on paper and cut it out, paste it on the balloon.
3. Tape the spider on the ceiling with the masking tape.
4. Cut the crepe paper streamers in eight long pieces for spiders legs.
5. Attach the crepe paper strips in the pattern of spider legs (as shown in the image) and tape them to the wall.
I hope you’ll like this simple Halloween craft and try it for the DIY Halloween decoration for kid’s room. You can try with your kids to decorate rooms.
If you enjoyed this post or want to save it for your inspirations, please pin it on the Halloween decoration board on your Pinterest.