Summer feels like it is in full swing & today’s May Best Sellers roundup is definitely a reflection of that! Y’all are ready for warm temps & summer outfits. So many of these pieces will be staples in my summer wardrobe.
10. Straw Wide Brim Hat: This is hands down my favorite summer accessory. It is just such a good hat– the price point, the structure & I love that they’re sized too because I have a little head (size xs over here). See the full look here.
9. Smocked Floral Dress: This might be the perfect summer maxi! The colors are so pretty in person & I love the tie straps & smocked detailing. It’s a little sheer, but it’s nothing a slip can’t fix. It would make a darling cover up too. See this full look here.
8. AGolde Cutoff Shorts: These have a cult following for a reason y’all. They’re so good. High waisted with the perfect inseam IMO. I have repurchased these shorts nearly every summer because I reach for them so often. See this full look here.
7. Pink Floyd Tee: I am typically not a fan of band tees, I always feel like such a poser because I never know any of the songs. LOL. But I could not resist the color of this one. I sized up to a medium because I want to wear it with biker shorts. See this full look here.
6. Wide Leg Pants: I think these pants are so fun y’all! I love that they kind of look like a skirt. They would be so cute for a brunch out, a shower, etc. They come in a few colors & this particular color has been on super sale. See this full look here.
5. Target Tie Dye Dress: This dress continues to be a best seller around here! It really is such a good dress, especially for the price. I have the xs for reference.
4. Floral Shorts: These little cuties are so comfy y’all! They were included in last week’s LOFT New Arrivals Favorites. I think they will be a summer favorite around here. See this full look here.
3. Stripe Tshirt Dress: I love a good tshirt dress this time of year & this affordable one from Old Navy was just too good to pass up! I love how the elastic waist gives some shape to the dress as well.
2. Floral Skirt: Y’all clearly loved this little mini skirt! I just shared it last week & it nearly topped the months best sellers. I think it is just darling & super easy to throw on & go this summer. See another way I would style it here. See the full look here.
- Monogram Beach Tote: If you spend $20 this summer, scoop up this monogram tote. I cannot say enough good things about this bag. I carried it the entire time we were in 30A. I stuffed it full of books, sunscreen, beach necessities & it felt super sturdy when carrying. It shipped pretty quickly as well for a personalized item too.